November Reading Log

The Vision, by Debi Pearl
I was ordered to read this, by my mother. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.

Leviathan, by Scott Westerfeld
I was ordered to read this, by my brother. It wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. But the illustrations were amazing. And the whole alternate way to learn WWI events has its appeal.

Listening Valley, by D.E. Stevenson
Reviewed here. One of my favorite books read in 2009.

Miss Buncle Married, by D.E. Stevenson
A nice sequel, nothing fancy.

Thriving in Another Culture : A Handbook for Cross-Cultural Missions, by Jo Anne Dennett
Interesting, but not as practical as I had expected. (I must have a lot of expectations)

Miss Buncle's Book, by D.E. Stevenson
Charming, very small-village, Marple/Austen feel.

The Blue Sapphire, by D.E. Stevenson
The plots of these last few sort of ran together. Blame it on me, binging on so many Stevensons. How could one author possibly not repeat elements when writing so many novels?

Bel Lamington, by D.E. Stevenson

The Four Graces, by D.E. Stevenson

The House on the Cliff, by D.E. Stevenson

No comments: