Tuesday Trivia

How well do you know your childrens books? Leave a comment with your answers!

What type of critters star in the Kevin Henkes books Chester’s Way, Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse and Sheila Rae, the Great?

Who followed up his illustrated architectural plans for a Castle and Cathedral with Mosque in 2003?

What ever-cheerful Eleanor Porter title character inspired “Glad Clubs” across the U.S. in the 1910s?



Answers to last Tuesday's weekly trivia:

Francis

Hank the Cowdog

Noel Streatfeild

Congratulations Erin, Sherry and Bellezza! But I can't believe you guys haven't read Hank the Cowdog. If your library has the first book on audio, do yourself a favor and listen in. It's hilarious!

4 comments:

Erin said...

1. elephants

2. I know who you're talking about but I don't know the name of the guy.

Erin said...

Psh nevermind to #1. I was thinking of a different book. Welll I guess I'm a loser this week. :P

Sherry said...

question #2: MaCauley? That doesn't look like it is spelled right.

Andi said...

1. I have no idea

2. David Macaulay

3. Pollyanna