Six-Word Memoir Meme

Erin tagged me with a challenge: write a six-word memoir of my life. Make that "my life (so far)" and this is what I have to say:

That dull Girl with the laptop.

Referring, of course, to poem #704 by Emily Dickinson. Croopus, I love that one with gleeful adoration.

I'm horrible about tagging. I never sent any of those stickers or recipes in chain mail letters when I was little, either. I guess I'm a failure in the propagation department. If you want to try your hand at a six-word memoir in the comment box, however, consider yourself dubbed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so completely me. My mom constantly makes fun of me because I sit and pluck at my laptop at all hours.

Erin said...

That poem! Oh, I love love love it. Love it so much I want to hug it and sleep with it under my pillow.

batgirl said...

Runs away. Gets rescued every time.

Nicole said...

A Girl Frequently Enlightened By Others

Noël De Vries said...

Vonderful, vonderful. (nice new photo again, Janet!)

I KNOW, Erin. Wickedly awesome. When I used to day dream about that Dickenson novel, That Dull Girl was one of my potential titles.

Erin said...

You must use that title! Must! *hyperventilates in delight*