Reading Challenge: Anne of Green Gables

It's March, everyone! The 100th anniversary of the publication of Anne of Green Gables! Happy Anneiversary!!

No matter how many times you've read the book, you really must reread it this month. I insist. And I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself--Anne is a breath of fresh air. In fact, why not reread the entire series?

While you're at it, find out which L.M. Montgomery heroine you are. My results were no surprise: Valancy. Perhaps because I've read The Blue Castle about twelve times?

If you're just not an Anne person, at least read The Blue Castle with a tall glass of raspberry cordial by your side.

4 comments:

batgirl said...

I'll do it with my girls, Noel. We're reading a book about Helen Keller right now and something else, but I'll put Anne on the top of the pile to read next. They've NEVER heard it! And it's been like 20 years for me:)

Erin said...

I've read the series once through. That was years ago...I think I will reread at least Anne of Green Gables this month. :)

Noël De Vries said...

Applause, applause!

Erin said...

I've tagged you! see my blog...