Things I'm doing while this blog dwindles, peaks and pines:
1) Watching Lost in Austen. Slightly mad, but funny.
2) Having shingles. Not. Fun.
3) Learning how to deal with a flat all on my own in the middle of nowhere on the way to visit Marie at college.
4) Putting five new-to-me D.E. Stevensons on hold for a British-binge night (coming soon).
5) Violin pedagogery: researching ways to teach my newest students, ages 6 and 58, while transcribing and organizing Christmas music for the other eight.
6) Buying a wool-lined raincoat for walking beside the Thames.
7) Feeling overwhelmed, bored, out-of-my-mind excited, blasé ... which is to say, living life.