Betsy-Tacy Challenge


Over the years, Betsy-Tacy has popped up more than once. I don't remember where I first saw the cover, but I've noticed it in selective five star literature catalogues, and I purchased a copy for the library where I work, and I checked it out for my 2nd-grade sister and watched her read it.

However, despite the feeling that I'd probably love Betsy-Tacy, and despite the knowledge that Betsy-Tacy, All-of-a-Kind-Family, etc. are right up my alley, I had yet to read it myself.

But I'm starting today! Thanks to the challenge at A Library is a Hospital for the Mind, I'll be reviewing it later this month. Here's to old books for the first time!

1 comment:

brilynne said...

Do you know how much I adore Betsy-Tacy and Tib? Lots and lots. I think you will love the books.

Oooh. Now I want to read them again. They sound so unrelated to economics and public speaking...