8 songs on my ipod in the 8th month of '09

I did this last August, and it's interesting to see how my tastes have evolved ... or not.

(I've decided I will walk down the aisle to The Kiss.)

Songs I like right now, in no particular order:

1) Hallelujah, Vitamin String Quartet
2) Miradouro De Santa Catarina, Madredeus (Ainda filmscore)
3) The Girl I Mean to Be, Broadway's Secret Garden
4) The Privateers, Andrew Bird
5) Only Hope, Switchfoot
6) Anonanimal, Andrew Bird
7) The Kiss, Penelope filmscore
8) Deathbed, Reliant k

3 comments:

Maggie DeVries said...

Hmm...
Never would have thought you liked #8. That's the 9min one, right? I don't know why, but that song creeps me out a little bit.

Erin said...

Deathbed is one of my current favorite songs, too.

Noël De Vries said...

That trumpet bit! And the final lyrics! I cry every time.