February Reading Log

The Wisdom of Father Brown, by G.K. Chesterton
The Innocence of Father Brown, by G.K. Chesterton
A Winter's Tale, by William Shakespeare
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
Nefertiti, by Michelle Moran
Cranford, by Elizabeth Gaskell
Twenty and Ten, by Claire Huchet Bishop
Graceling, by Kristin Cashore
The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman
The Possibilities of Sainthood, by Donna Freitas
KJ Bible: I Kings, II Kings
The London Eye Mystery, by Siobhan Dowd
The Year the Swallows Came Early, by Kathryn Fitzmaurice

2 comments:

hopeinbrazil said...

Just dropping in to say I enjoy your blog. I loved your post on Jane Eyre, the BBC production. The book was my consolation for being poor and plain while growing up! Good reading list for February. I've got Cranford on my TBR pile and Twenty and Ten is one of my all-time favorite read-alouds for kids. Blessings, Hope

Noël De Vries said...

Thanks for saying hello, Hope. Cranford was slow, but sweet.

We read Twenty and Ten aloud as a family, and they all loved it. We're hoping to base our homeschool Christmas play on the story. We'll see what kind of a script I can come up with! :)